Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fuck, I give up.

Someone is making adopt a new rule for my Facebook. It's not a rule I want to adopt, or that I even considered having to adopt. But necessity necessitates.

Someone just recently dropped me on Facebook. She was a cool person, but fuck knows why she dropped me this time. Yeah, the first time was understandable, but this time it was all out of the blue. I thought things were becoming cool again, but this is just bonkers.

So, I don't give a shit anymore. It's my new decree that if you drop me on Facebook twice, the second time I'm just going to let it happen. Especially if I'm not given a good reason for it, which I wasn't. Yeah, I'll accept the friend request if she or anyone else readds me, but otherwise...it's very clear you don't want me in your life and thus my obligation to give a fuck is going to dissolve.

kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment