Monday, April 12, 2010

Not a Bad Day

Hello blog! Hello world!

Funny that the first day after I create you is a day of awesome. I mean, seriously today was pretty pimp. Shall I attribute today's success to you, dear blog? Perhaps your mere existence gives me a new attitude to move forward in my work/ That even my father considers your existence humorous a great relief? In any case, I must say it is good to have you, dear blog. Because you are just awesome. You might need a face lift to look less drab, but I'll get something sometime.

But it's not like you're the only thing in my life that is a little bit awesome right now. In fact there are a couple things:

I love how I've gotten into Scott Pilgrim. I feel really tempted to buy the three remaining volumes that I have to own, minus the final volume that's not out yet, and buy tickets to the movie as soon as they are available.

I love Durarara! cause, like Scott Pilgrim, it's awesome. It has such a well crafted and well structured plots and is certainly one of the best anime of the season. It also make me want to watch Bacano! Which is awesome too.

I love having friends. I love how certain friends of mine have become trusted advisers of sorts, the kinds of people that try to make me feel better when I'm down and that snap me out of thinking things are all my fault all the time. I love having fun with these friends and fun conversations with them about nerdy things.

I love that my creative streak is now fully in force, that over the past week I've gotten an exceeding amount of work completed and gotten myself back on track whereas before I had lagged behind. The best things are yet to come, as tomorrow I shall work to get closer to finisning my comic script, and getting another churned out.

I love how mistakes can turn out to be blessings in disguise. Like how the fuck up last Wednesday forced me to rework that story into something awesome, something much better than I was planning on turning in.

Finally, I love getting praised by young ladies who are better writers than I am. Especially for a line that I was hoping would work.

As I said, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment